Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pee Queue Are Us Complex


It seems my fate
To impatiently wait
In a queue
For the loo
At work, every day.  

We have just one bowl
For the whole  
Male population on our floor
Who seem to want to go
Always, at the same time.

The women too
Have just one loo.
But I’d like to complain
About my pain
Of linear proportions, instead.

As it is, one has to deal with daily stress at work.  

And it’s easier to get madder
On a full bladder
Especially when you can’t relieve
Yourself; you begin to believe
That P comes after Q.  

But I have to go, I really do
The line at the loo has come down to
Just a fellow more  
Before that door
And I intend to replace him.

Bye! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a smart one to make me wanna slap myself for reading poetry!

    ReplyDelete